Karabiner is previously known as KeyRemap4MacBook.
Karabiner (was KeyRemap4MacBook) is an awesome utility for keyboard customization on OS X.
- You can re-map any key without any restriction.
- You can accelerate speed of the key repeat.
- The fn keypad has been removed from Implicit behavior. Please use either of the following settings instead if you need.
- "Fn+Number to KeyPad"
- "Use old style fn keypad"
New functions and improvements
- The external keyboard handling has been improved.
- Prepared settings have been updated.
- Updates for people who add new settings by oneself, the following filters have been added:
- __DropKeyAfterRemap__ does not work properly if the target key is changed by autogen that is defined before __DropKeyAfterRemap__.