KeyRemap4MacBook is an awesome utility for keyboard customization on OS X.
- You can re-map any key without any restriction.
- You can accelerate speed of the key repeat.
- Some Java apps might be crash when AXNotifier is enabled. (IntelliJ IDEA, PhpStorm, RubyMine, Android Studio)
- device_only and device_not filters are ignored when multiple keyboards are connected and same keys are pressed at the same time.
- "Ignore bouncing (chattering) events" setting has been added.
- Spotlight has been supported in only and not filters.
- Quit button has been added into Preferences.
- Simultaneous presses detection with rapid key typing has been improved.
- ModifierFlag manipulation when key up has been improved.
- Prepared settings have been updated.
Updates for people who add new settings by oneself:
- Option::FORCENUMLOCKON_FORCE_OFF has been added.
- __KeyDownUpToKey__ has been added.
- include ignores missing files. (Karabiner does not show an alert dialog when include refers missing files.)